New requirements have been introduced to ensure that all parish and town councils comply with a Transparency Code of practice. This code requires councils with an income of under £25,000 to publish certain information on a freely accessible website. The following financial information has to be published on the website by 1st July following the auditing of thte accounts:
* Approved and signed Annual Return
* Internal Auditors Report. including the internal auditor’s report in the Annual Return.
* Annual Governance Statement
* Any Documents that in the past have been annexed to the Annual Return, ie bank
reconciliation and explanation of any variances.
• A list of all payments over £100 (all expenditure can be found in P&L Accounts below and in
ACCOUNTS 2018-19 ACCOUNTS 2019-20
ACCOUNTS Prior to 2017
Please contact the Clerk if you wish to look at these accounts