Accept and Continue

Cookies on this site

This site uses cookies. For more information, please see our privacy policy.
Skip to main content

MyWiltshire Online Reporting Service


MyWiltshire is an online reporting service where members of the public can report a variety of issues from Highway problems, such as potholes, traffic lights not working, street lamps out,   fly-tipping,  rights of way issues, and much more.   To use the online reporting service, you need to register, by clicking on the  link below.

Or if you would prefer not to report the issue yourself, you can email the Parish Clerk on: or tel: 07706 850859.